1514 Immokalee Rd.
Naples, FL 34110
Shift Leaders are comfortable taking responsibility as well as delegating it; they thrive on challenge and continually look for opportunities to learn. They are responsible for ensuring Guest satisfaction while maintaining efficient store operations. Along with the General Manager, they provide guidance to Team
Members during assigned shift.
- Assist in the team management of restaurant during scheduled shifts.
- Assist Team Members at the point of sale (POS) in the execution of product and promotions.
- Ensures Guest service in all areas and meets applicable standards for quality and cleanliness.
- Able to perform the duties of all other non-management positions.
- Informs General Manager of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Support and adhere to company standards for operations, marketing/communications and brand identity.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by the General Manager.
Six or more months of restaurant or retail experience as an hourly employee preferred. Must be capable of supervising specific areas of the business in a fast paced environment. Ability to lead, both by example and direction. Interact with the public and co-workers constantly and positively during shifts.
- Operates a blender and POS cashier system.
- Regularly moves boxes, weighing up to 55 lbs., throughout the store.
- Constantly positions self to bend, reach and scoop throughout assigned shifts.
- Ability to be mobile in walk-in refrigerator and freezer with temperatures ranging from 40° F to -10° F.
- Employee must be able to tolerate exposure to food allergens.